◦ Talabetonline may collect the following information from users of our site: first name, last name, street address, area and city, phone and contact numbers, e-mail address, GPS location (mobile site).
◦ In addition, Talabetonline may collect information regarding Talabetonline account holders' past Talabetonline orders, favorite restaurants, customer service inquiries, service/restaurant reviews and certain social networking preferences (e.g. pages you "Like" or "Recommend").
◦ Talabetonline also uses web analytics software to track and analyze traffic on the site in connection with Talabetonline advertising and promotion of Talabetonline services. Talabetonline may publish these statistics or share them with third parties without including Personally Identifiable Information.
◦ IP Addresses are the Internet Protocol addresses of the computers that you are using. Your IP Address is automatically assigned to the computer that you are using by your Internet Service Provider (ISP). This number is identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever users visit the Site, along with the time(s) of such visit(s) and the page(s) that were visited. Collecting IP Addresses is standard practice on the Internet and is done automatically by many websites.
◦ User generated content posted through the site such as service/restaurant reviews and certain social networking preferences (e.g. pages you "Like" or "Recommend") may be viewed by the general public. Accordingly, Talabetonline.com cannot ensure the privacy of any Personally Identifiable Information included in such user generated content.
◦ Non-Personally Identifiable Information. Because Non-Personally Identifiable Information does not personally identify you, we may use such information for any purpose. In addition, we reserve the right to share such Non Personally Identifiable Information, which does not personally identify you, with our affiliates and with other third parties, for any purpose. In some instances, we may combine Non-Personally Identifiable Information with Personally Identifiable Information (such as combining your name with your geographical location). If we do combine any Non-Personally Identifiable Information with Personally Identifiable Information, the combined information will be treated by us as Personally Identifiable Information hereunder as long as it is so combined.
◦ IP Addresses. We use IP addresses for purposes such as calculating site usage levels, helping diagnose server problems, and administering the site. We may also use and disclose IP Addresses for all the purposes for which we use and disclose Personally Identifiable Information. Please note that we treat IP Addresses, server log files and related
◦ To register for an account, we require you to supply us with your email address, or other information needed to contact you online and over the phone. We use your e-mail address and other contact information you provide us with to confirm your order and to communicate with you in case of an order problem, so one cannot register without an e-mail address. If you supply us with your email address, you may later access it, update it, modify it and delete any inaccuracies by accessing your account through my account information link on the user main page. You may also choose simply not to provide us with your email address; however you will not be able to register on the website and place orders. We communicate part of your contact information (name, surname, order delivery address and phone number) with the member restaurant from which you have placed an order. We also use this information to facilitate and improve your use of the website, to communicate with you, for internal purposes and to comply with any requirements of law. This information may be disclosed to our staff and to third parties involved in the delivery of your order or the analysis and support of your use of the website.
◦ We may disclose your information to our staff and to third parties involved in the delivery of your order, and the analysis and support of your use of the website. We may disclose your information if necessary to protect our legal rights, if the information relates to actual or threatened harmful conduct, or we have good faith belief that such action is necessary to (1) conform to the requirements of law or comply with governmental orders, court orders, or legal process served on us or (2) to protect and defend our property or other rights, the users of the website or the public. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk protection.
◦ When you visit our site, our server sends your computer a "cookie." This cookie is a small packet of information that identifies you as a user of our system. Cookies save you time by retaining your contact information. Cookies do not deliver viruses, and can only be read by the server that sent you the cookie. You have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying the settings in your browser. Please bear in mind however, that you may not be able to use all the features of our site if cookies are disabled.
◦ Our website has secure pages to collect user information and most critical data is stored in encrypted form. We use various technical and management practices to help protect the confidentiality, security and integrity of data stored on our system. Our servers use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) and encryption technology.
You have no items in your shopping cart.